Welcome to another relentless podcast and today we have a very special guest on the show.
In this episode, I’ll be covering dating and relationships whereby I’ll interview someone who specialises in helping men date the women they want. She’s appeared on tv, radio and magazines all around the world and she’s got her own youtube channel whereby she teaches men the secrets of dating and attracting beautiful women.
She’s the founder of The Wing Girl Method and has her own podcast Ask Women – Marni Kinry.
Marni Kinry has been helping men increase their confidence, attraction and dating life for over 10 years and her no bullshit and honest approach style of communication delivers results.
How To Attract and Date Hot Women
In this podcast, I’ll be delving deep into this topic and will be getting a glimpse of how the female mind works. We’ll be learning the techniques and skills in order to attract and date the women you want and also becoming a better man.
I believe that by working on your inner self, you become stronger and build the characteristics of a true man. The by product is that you attract quality women into your life and that’s always a bonus isn’t it?
The last part of this podcast, I’ll be asking the commonly asked question amongst women, how do I attract these type of men and where do I find them?
Marni Kinry will be revealing her secrets for men and women and I hope you find this interview informative and entertaining.
Here are some of the questions I’ll ask Marni.
- How did you get started into the dating field?
- What’s your best advice for someone who is afraid to approach hot women?
- Confidence is a very important factor for attracting women. How do men build confidence?
- What are the top 5 things women find attractive in men?
- What do you do when you see a hot woman and afraid to approach her?
- Women seem to evaluate men. Why do they do this?
- Women seem to be attracted to alpha males. How can women attract these type of men?
- Where can they go find these alpha males?
To listen to this podcast, click on the play button below.
You can also download the MP3 file here.